Monday, June 21, 2010

Lies. So many... so many lies. Here. There. All over. Everywhere are lies lieslieslies

So
many
LIES

liars tellLies to confuse distract steal maim truth

T
r
U
T
h

i need truth


this site all lies. all OF it. little Meaning to be derived from its contents. All a metafiction written by an author who believes himself separate from the story he is creating. Instead, he finds himself inside his own dream. dreams...

am i dreaming?

?gnimaerd lla ew era

lies this site fiction all fiction (exCepT for WHAT ISN'T)

and MINE now. all MINE. i bring truth. I am the way and the light. I will guide you all to infinite understanding, and Damien shall burn in the darkest circle of hell for what he has done to me, for I AM TRUTH

Go to him. Be my herald. He has abandoned HIS HOME, but he still has presence. Contact him. Warn him. I will be waiting.

waiting in your dreams

2 comments: